Digital Anemometer – Measure Wind Speed & Temperature (WT816)
1 in stock
- FAST AND ACCURACY MEASUREMENT: The measuring range of wind speed is 0.3 – 30 m/s, Accuracy: ±5%. The wind chill temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit and the temperature range from 14℉ to 113℉(-10℃ to 45℃), as well as the air temperature reading. Selectable units for wind speed are m/s, ft/min, knots, km/hr, mph and Beaufort scale.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT POCKET SIZE: The Wintact wind anemometer is a small compact device you can easily slip in your pocket or backpack to accurately measure the wind speed, wind chill, and temperature on the go.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: It comes with the data hold function and high precision pressure sensor. It can give the current, maximum, average wind speed reading with a bright and clear LCD backlight display screen, a low battery indicator, auto-off, and an anti-skid and anti-fall rubber protective jacket.
- BROAD APPLICATION: Home Use, HVAC, Windsurfing, Outdoor Sports, Kite Flying, Sailing, Drone Flying, Shooting, Hunting, Boating, Climbing, Skiing or any other activities.
- What You Get: 1 x Wintact Anemometer, 1 x 3.0V CR2032 battery, 1 x English user manual
1 in stock